Clementines- they're Heeere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clementines are back! Those small, sweet, seedless, easily peeled Tangerines are available again, bought a 5-lb box day before yesterday. I ate couple of 'em just a little while ago- think I'll go get a couple more. Maybe 3.
wink.gif
Get some quick before they're all gone- I plan to put a serious dent in the Texas supply all by myself!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Stuart Hughes
Clementines are back! Those small, sweet, seedless, easily peeled Tangerines are available again, bought a 5-lb box day before yesterday. I ate couple of 'em just a little while ago- think I'll go get a couple more. Maybe 3.
wink.gif
Get some quick before they're all gone- I plan to put a serious dent in the Texas supply all by myself!
grin.gif

Clementines and Tangerines are different varieties of Mandarin Oranges. Good by any name.

I prefer the Satsuma Mandarins off the tree in our backyard.

Thanks Stuart, I was just about to leave to go to the grocery store when I read your post. I did not even know what Clementines were. When I walked into the store they had crates of them. After reading your thread I bought 3 boxes. Just finished off 4 of them. Pretty good. Thanks.

Already ate a box of clementines, they are in season here a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving. I'm now working on a bucket of satsumas off of my mom's tree. Next I'll have some navels; the ones grown in central Calif taste like candy.

Bought a box last weekend.
My sons ate every one in short order.
We'll have to get some more.

Yowza.

When my wifey was pregnant with our first one, she craved these things like nobody's business. We must have gone through 50lbs of those things. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back