Clean fingernails: What is it about...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have an open mind and the guts to make the lep, try to travel even if it is just elsewhere in the US and interact with people from not your community. It may be mind expanding to know how different people from somewhere else are.

If bikes are your thing you definitely can find other enthusiast groups even on the road or just find out where they meet up after weekend rides to talk shop (not motorcycle club stuff, just regular weekend warrior rider meetups)

Last edited:
Washing a sink full of dishes always left me with clean nails. Not a motorcycle guy. I drove my first 528e, purchased with 150 K miles ,unknown history, for 12 yrs 200 K more miles. Maintained to the level that it always made it home under its own power. I was working in my driveway with basic hand tools, a Bentley manual, and an enthusiasts internet forum. It was my daily driver and road car. I went to shows and events. I met some fine people. I applaud your DIY spirit. Rock on. Somewhere,somehow you have picked up coping skills

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
A church group has a holier-than-thou additiude. That's really odd, I never would have expected that.

Sounds like you need to find a different group to ride with.

LOL, my thoughts exactly about a lot of church-goers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back