Clay, Polish, Wax OR Clay, Cleaner Wax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bear
Originally Posted By: The Critic
Originally Posted By: SavagePatch
Ok, found this pic. Seems to clear things up a bit about the differences between Meg's Cleaner, White, and Black waxes:

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2060/medium/waxcomparison.png

According to this image if I've already washed and used a Clay bar then the Black Wax would be my best final step. Maybe?

No, those are merely 3 different routes that you can take.
Just seems to imply of the three the Black Wax is the better grade and will ldo a better job.

Right. It shows that of the three All In One waxes displayed the Cleaner Wax is good all around, the White Wax is best at cleaning, and that the Black Wax is best at polishing.

Originally Posted By: RTexasF
I hadn't seen that one from Surf City SatinSilver. Thanks for the tip
11.gif

You're welcome RTexasF, my pleasure. You've introduced me to many fine products over the years. So thanks to you as well mi amigo.
cheers3.gif

Their version of nanoskin?

Yes, indeed but at a much better price. Replacement refills are $13.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Their version of nanoskin?

Yes, indeed but at a much better price. Replacement refills are $13.

I will have to give it a try next time. Already opened the Meg's Clay. Seems like it'll last a while though.

Originally Posted By: SavagePatch
grampi said:
FWIW, I love Meg's polishes (my two favorites are their M105 and M205), but their sealants don't last. For that I would go with either Duragloss or Collinite...

[size:11pt]Thanks! Are either of those the professional equivalent of Ultimate Polish?

105 is compound 205 is detailer version of Ultra Polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back