ChrisFix face reveal.

So a friend of mine was freaking out about the whole mystery behind ChrisFix face reveal and how it's always promised, but never happens. So I found the face in an older video by ChrisFix. Showed it to my friend. Figured might as well post it here for anyone else wondering. Spoiler alert: ChrisFix is human, just like the rest of us.
Screenshot_20211204-201718_(1).png

I find his accent interesting......the way he says "wudder".

I subscribe to a few car channels on TY and I usually end up watching a few episodes of SMA and Rainman Ray (decent editing and commentaries while working on vehicles). I watch Scotty when I want to fall asleep quick.

So a friend of mine was freaking out about the whole mystery behind ChrisFix face reveal and how it's always promised, but never happens. So I found the face in an older video by ChrisFix. Showed it to my friend. Figured might as well post it here for anyone else wondering. Spoiler alert: ChrisFix is human, just like the rest of us.View attachment 80082
I didn't pay attention, but I was watching an older video of his earlier this week and someone mentioned that you know it's an old Chrisfix video when he's not super enthusiastic and there's face reveal.

I subscribe to a few car channels on TY and I usually end up watching a few episodes of SMA and Rainman Ray (decent editing and commentaries while working on vehicles). I watch Scotty when I want to fall asleep quick.
What accent?

His accent is an Italian thing for the area, same in NYC where I grew up. Not to be confused with Italians from Italy, lol. Italians from Italy are probably very offended that they are represented here by Jersey Shore.

I find Scotty to be so full of BS and have Toyota and Honda so far his Keister that I can't stand him he likes to talk the talk but I've never seen him walk the walk if he would actually fix something I could maybe believe him but all he does is talk and wave his arms he's just a big bs-er

I find Scotty to be so full of BS and have Toyota and Honda so far his Keister that I can't stand him he likes to talk the talk but I've never seen him walk the walk if he would actually fix something I could maybe believe him but all he does is talk and wave his arms he's just a big bs-er
Well when he does fix something he fabricobbles things together like his compression fitting for a brake line video.

Spoiler alert: ChrisFix is human, just like the rest of us.
He exists solely as his own entity, not man, not machine, you can’t convince me otherwise.

I could tell that he’s from central/south NJ

Punctuation is ur friend

The guy is obviously shy and his internet presence feeds his craving for social connection. Still a lot better than many internet videos where 90% of the filming is a closeup of the guy's face as he is talking instead of showing what his is doing.

Back