Check out my GC stash ya'll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
 -
8 Gold on the left...18 Green on the right

-
serial code of the Gold GC...M05287!!

-
serial code of the Green GC...M04280!! Can't wait to crack this baby open and smell the aroma...the Gold GC will be going into my mom's 2az-fe camry...and the Green GC will be going into my Vq35DE maxima
grin.gif

steven88,

Nice stash!

I think I like the "Katrina bottles" better then the bottles we are used to...but even better yet is that gloriously golden liquid that resides inside!

Weee!! My friend's starter went out so I came over to help him...then we headed over to the autozone in his city to pick up a new reman starter...while he was at the counter doing paper work, I went to go check for GC...what do you know!!

-
 -

****!! This oil is almost 3yrs old...it was waaay in the back shelf too...**** I'm so happy these are on sale still!! Too bad I hear they are ending it tomorrow
frown.gif

How much are they at advanced autoparts? I know autozone stops the sale on the 14th (tomorrow)...they are priced at $3.99/qt

I have 13 QT but thats only 2 stores I went too. with gas prices getting higher my V8 just dont want to go anywhere lol

Here are a couple of shots of my stash with friends....Gold GC is on the left...Green GC to the right
smile.gif
 -

Another view

-

and another

-

and finally the Green stuff
smile.gif

-

I'll probably be going with either the Chevron or the Castrol Syntec Blend next OIC, probably in a week

I already have it in my car right now....ehhhh...not that crazy about it but we'll see how the UOA comes out on it. I'm one of the unscientific guys who has noticed a drop in mpg with the GC
wink.gif

It's like buying baseball cards....people will always be looking for this stuff
smile.gif

quote:

He prefers the trunk

Ah you young guys. Too young to remember the tv ads of "Put a tiger in your tank" for a gasoline and the Ponitac ad where a tiger jumped out from the engine compartment of a GTO. When there were REAL SERVICE STATIONS, they even give out/sold stuffed toy tiger tails that you hung out of the trunk where it wagged in the wind.

I was hoping some of the other "Old Farts" would weight in.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back