Check out my GC stash ya'll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup^^^
When we "show" the Goat....we put him in the front seat like he is napping....all the "older" guys know exactly what he represents....youngsters think my grandson left him there:)

quote:

the Goat

I started to use the Goat nickname in my original post but decided not stay too far on the older side of generational divide.
grin.gif

Yeah I second the nice car... Thank the Aussies for the new GTO. I believe they like the V8 sound more than we Yanks do.

Yeah....I remember thos ads vividly...I do miss the old full service stations...you could get the Texaco firemans hat...the Citgo STP racers..etc...

Yes, I remember that stuff. Does anyone remember Sunoco football and baseball cards? S+H Green stamps or Plaid stamps? In Jersey during the 1960s and 1970s, Mobil gave away glasses (pretty nice tumblers for scotch, too) and Shell gave out steak knives, one of which is still in use. BTW, too keep on topic, my stash includes 9 quarts green, 18 quarts gold, 4 1/2 quarts Mobil 7500, 27 quarts Trop Arctic, 9 quarts Pennzoil Platinum, 27 quarts Mobil 1. All oils are pre-Katrina.

We really need to develop a metric for what officially constitutes a "stash"!

I have one car, and I respectfully submit that compared to what I currently have in my garage, what you have might more correctly be referred to as "SIT", or "stash in training"!!!

No disrespect intended, just having a little fun on a slow work day!

notice how the word 'twelve' contains the word "elve"!!!!

I need a dancing elf for that one!
eom

Purolator L14476
smile.gif

Must be a Toyota Engine?

And hott stash by the way, i could put a lawn chair in front of the shelf and just stare and envy it.

Personally, I am overkill and store the bottles away from light in the dark!

All the choices shown from Syntec Blend, Chevron, M1, GC are each excellent UOA proven products here.

"You guys are obsessed! I wonder if there's a twelve step program." I don't have a problem...you have a problem...I would stop stashing so much oil if I didn't have so much pressure in my life...my parents are to blame...OK, so I hoard a few bottles of oil; doesn't everyone? Ok, Ok, I'll cut down...I'll switch to light oil...just get off my back! Look, I was just at the Autozone buying a few quarts of GC after work with the guys...What's wrong with that? No, this is not another car's oil filter mark on my collar...you know you're the only one for me, baby...Now gimme a minute, I need to check my stash once more before I go to bed. No, I'm not obsessed and I don't need to go to GC rehab. (The above message was meant in fun, BTW)

Good catch Outrun
smile.gif
Yep, 1.8L 1zz Matrix. As you may have seen in another post all the GC went back to AZ a few days ago. My car didn't seem to be all that keen on the GC so saw no reason to hang onto it. Have a sample on the way to Blackstone so it will be interesting to see the UOA on it. 5400 something miles on the oil.

I've switched to the 14477 filter...I like the little bit bigger size it provides....
smile.gif

Have the Chevron 5W30 SL in there now and so far so good after about 800 miles
smile.gif
Also gave it a shot of Lucas UCL yesterday.

The stash is smaller now but only temporarily

Till next time
patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back