Challenger R/T Rental

Not likely. A friend's dad had a 62 when I was in HS. Fun car for sure
409 stock was either a screamer or a boat anchor. Many were impressive in the 60's even running well against cars in the 70's especially the factory dual quad engine. They responded well to mods also.

Got another one. Choices were limited, Sorento, Titan, Equinox...I am doing a lot of highway driving so I chose the Challenger. This thing eats up the highway miles, drives great. One thing I am noticing on this one that I didn't on the white one is the MDS, perhaps because of all the highway driving. There is an annoying low frequency drone when MDS kicks in, however going to sport or manual mode stops MDS.

I rented a 3.6 Challenger back in 2018 and found it to be a great car to run around in. The 300HP V6 was plenty fun and gave me 28mpg to boot! I’ve not rented a V8, but was very happy with the V6 car.

A coworker rented a Hemi version and said I wouldn’t feel that way if I had driven one of them first.

I hope they start putting the 5.7 back in the Emerald Aisle. Anytime I see one, which seems rare anymore and I rent weekly, it's a V6 with high miles.

Only had the red one for 5 days, put 667 miles on it in that time...what a great car! I'm still amazed at what great highway cruisers these are. Not only are they comfortable, but they're entertaining and great to drive.

Vv759XH.png

Back