Cellphone plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by wag123
Originally Posted by BearZDefect
Beware that Red Pocket GSMA (GSM on AT&T) does not support MMS
https://help.goredpocket.com/hc/en-...ging-on-my-iPhone-with-the-GSMA-network-
This only applies to the iPhone and it's native iOS MMS app (there are other apps that you can use though). I have Red Pocket GSMA on my Android phone and MMS works fine.

Correct, only applies to Iphone on ATT GSMA.
If you have an Iphone just choose Verizon CDMA through Redpocket or Sprint CDMS through Redpocket or Tmobile GSMT through Redpocket.
and ... why I say for the technology challenged or someone who doesnt research they maybe best off with Cricket
:eek:)

Last edited:
... I have Red Pocket GSMA on my Android phone and MMS works fine.

That is good to know. I don't have an iPhone, but you can imagine the disappointment of my iPhone friend who chose GSMA (over GSMT) only to find that MMS doesn't work.

Originally Posted by BearZDefect
... I have Red Pocket GSMA on my Android phone and MMS works fine.

That is good to know. I don't have an iPhone, but you can imagine the disappointment of my iPhone friend who chose GSMA (over GSMT) only to find that MMS doesn't work.

Its why people need to know what they are buying when they buy it and why I suggested Cricket for those who do not.

Redpocket offers all four cell networks, ATT. Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile. The ONE and ONLY restriction on any of the unlimited plans is on ATT for Iphones.
(but even that is silly per another post above, we live int eh world of apps that do everything.)

and your friend disappointed? Why?
With Redpocket there is no contract, all he has to do is switch over to GSMT, he isnt stuck with anything if he doesnt want to be. He only pays month to month, and can get cell phone coverage at different companies, like he buys gas for his car from different gas stations.

For the life of me, it blows my mind that people sign expensive CONTRACTS with phone companies because they cant afford to go out and buy their own phone.
Better said, they cant afford to buy the overpriced phone they want and need to show off to other people, so they pay huge monthly bills to pretend its their phone :eek:)

(just having fun here but, its true)

:eek:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back