Castrol Banner Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new banners for Castrol are up for the month of March. We change them each month. There are 2 new ones. They have new deals and things on the site each month. BITOG has a total of 6 banner ads on Bitog for Castrol. 4 in the Forums and 2 on the main page. Right now there is a mistake. Can anyone find it? Post your findings here or PM me. Check both on main BITOG and the 4 in the forums. Just trying to see if anyone can spot it.
May be worth the effort if found. The first poster that finds it is the winner.

Thanks,
Tony

smile.gif

Rand, Member # 2196 must have been waiting for me to post. He got it right off. The banners on the main BITOG page has the Rotating Banner, and it is is last months, and the one at the top of the page is the March Banner.

For his sharp catch, he will receive up to 6 Quarts of Castrol HM oil, viscosity of his choice and one Full Flow Filter.

Thanks to all that took the time to look at this. Remember, the more clicks and sign ups the longer Castrol stays a Sponsor. This is a win-win for all. They get wide exposure and we get a Corporate Sponsor. On top of that they have great oil.

Thanks again to Rand.

`
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by schwartr88:
I give up, I only found 5 anyways. The problem *must* be on the 6th one
wink.gif

You are partially correct. The 6'th Banner is last months. It is not updated. There are 2 banners on the main BITOG page. One on the top and one on the bottom that is part of a rotating banner. Go to the left and click on Sponsors and you will see the new one at the top and last months on the bottom.
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Michael Wan:

Make sure you send him a FRAM.
wink.gif
[/QB]

Rand will receive 6 quarts of Castrol HM oil and one Full Flow of his choice. He has selected a Champion product, K&N price range. He was quick and he was thorough. The reason for the 6 quarts is he is using this in his Caddy.

smile.gif

I did click on the banner on the main forum page and sign up for Castrol emails. Just trying to do my part to keep this wonderful site up and running.

Here's a challenge: Each and every BITOG member is challenged to click on each Castrol banner and sign up for emails or rebates or oil change reminder or something.

Let the corporate guys know we appreciate their support.....and their oil.........and to make GC green again.
rolleyes.gif

We will do another one next month, only this one will be different. I will put a new topic in Gen and Off Topic shortly. Later today. Thanks to all that PMed me with your guesses.

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back