Carvana Drop Off - Literally

Looks like the carrier didn't have nearly enough experience doing this for it to happen in the first place, also it's a 3500lb vehicle that's started rolling, if you don't wish to get squished or have a hernia in your future once it's started rolling there's nothing you're gonna do to stop it and it's just gonna do what it's gonna do get out of the way.

I will say what has been mentioned elsewhere. Even after the driver dropped the car...the purchaser kept it. Who is the bigger idiot?

The Carvana trucks around here are getting a serious case of the beatdown/hoopty truck look, starting to resemble the Chinese buffet reefer delivery trucks, stuff flapping in the wind as they drive. I think I would just swing by the Carvana & pick it up-if I was dumb enough to overpay for their junk!

Joe Safety here with another nauseating thing I say I do....but I really do this.

I DO NOT remain behind any vehicle in transport. I have no idea who loaded / fastened down a load.

Truckers and mechanics here have stated that there are some real junk trucks on our roads.
I already know there are careless workers as well as slugs who have been impressed into jobs.

I saw a lot worse than that working for a Kia dealer, and a Honda dealer a year later. I also watched a hack mechanic drop a brand new Suzuki XL7 raising it on a lift in the shop.

Joe Safety here with another nauseating thing I say I do....but I really do this.

I DO NOT remain behind any vehicle in transport. I have no idea who loaded / fastened down a load.

Truckers and mechanics here have stated that there are some real junk trucks on our roads.
I already know there are careless workers as well as slugs who have been impressed into jobs.
I was driving to the PHL airport and right outside of the Linc the car on the flatbed 5 cars in front of me fell off. It was crazy. We all managed to avoid it and not crash into each other.

Looks like the carrier didn't have nearly enough experience doing this for it to happen in the first place, also it's a 3500lb vehicle that's started rolling, if you don't wish to get squished or have a hernia in your future once it's started rolling there's nothing you're gonna do to stop it and it's just gonna do what it's gonna do get out of the way.
Reminds me of the people who roll their vehicle while off-road and stick their arm out the window.

Back