Cars in Mexico vs US - worlds apart.

It's all relative, how did we in the USA survive our 1990s and earlier cars?

I'd GLADLY buy a car without the safety nannies and airbags for a lower price and sign a waiver here in the USA.

As we've seen airbags are a two way street, they might save your life or they might kill you....Thanks I'll take my chances without them and the added thousands of dollars of cost.

Would you mind if that same waiver also included a part about not keeping you on life support after a critical accident?

Maybe we can special order a car for you without energy absorbing bumpers, collapsible steering columns, crumple zones, safety glass-and the like. I mean all that safety adds up.

Last edited:
It's all relative, how did we in the USA survive our 1990s and earlier cars?

I'd GLADLY buy a car without the safety nannies and airbags for a lower price and sign a waiver here in the USA.

As we've seen airbags are a two way street, they might save your life or they might kill you....Thanks I'll take my chances without them and the added thousands of dollars of cost.
Accidents were worst if you go in one. Now you walk out then you need to get extracted hauled off in ambulance or hearse.

Vast majority of people don't have accidents so we survived.

Would you mind if that same waiver also included a part about not keeping you on life support after a critical accident?

Maybe we can special order a car for you without energy absorbing bumpers, collapsible steering columns, crumple zones, safety glass-and the like. I mean all that safety adds up.
No problem, I've driven for decades and owned cars like the 1984 VW Rabbit and had a serious accident with a t bone (Ford f150 drove into my drivers side door at 50 mph, and I WALKED AWAY from that accident without ONE single scratch. (I was belted and believe in seat belts) since it is YOUR choice while in the car if you wear it or not.

Back