Car Wash Soap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SatinSilver
Originally Posted by flemiis
In a few weeks I will give it a proper detail. This is the first hand wash the car has received since winter. Much better than the Armor All soap I've tried in the past. Prob my favorite is Duragloss cherry car wash soap. Nice sheeting action when rinsing. Next up I'll try the Megs Gold Class.

Just like what I said on the first page.

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
In a few weeks I will give it a proper detail. This is the first hand wash the car has received since winter. Much better than the Armor All soap I've tried in the past. Prob my favorite is Duragloss cherry car wash soap. Nice sheeting action when rinsing. Next up I'll try the Megs Gold Class.

Did you just find out that you actually have multiple personality disorder and that both of you are bitog members? Hmmmm.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I use and like Optimum car wash soap. I purchased back in 13-14 for my Ram and haven't looked back since. I am fairly anal when it comes to my vehicles and this is by far the best soap I have personally used to date. A small cap full goes a looong ways, plus it smells great to boot.
cheers3.gif

https://www.oldetownautospa.ca/collections/shampoo/products/optimum-car-wash-128-oz

https://www.autogeek.net/optimum-car-wash.html

Sue's car 2.jpg

Sue's car.JPG

IMG_0470 (Large).JPG

Waler's Malibu 08.jpg

HPIM0594 (Large).JPG

I'm a bucket and mit/brush wash method guy. I have used many different brands and types of soap. What I have found is that the more expensive name brand soaps are more concentrated, less soap in the bucket in other words.
I just got a can of No7 powdered wash, if for no other reason nostalgia, my dad always used powdered wash back in the 1960's. Will report on it soon.

Originally Posted by GeorgeKaplan
Originally Posted by UG_Passat
I just go to the Chemical Guys HQ to buy their Extreme Body Wash Plus Wax (Carnuba and synthetic)... I work around the corner from them.

Well then, you are not really from parts unknown anymore, are you?

It's a Pro-Wrestling reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back