Canola oil vs peanut oil vs vegetable oil

if you add some high temp oil first, then add butter, it increases the temp you can use butter before it starts smoking. most veg oils do not impart flavor, but do give different textures to some food. fish and chip places used to often use peanut oil.

they are NOT vegetable oils!! as stated by DR Ken D Berrys vids!! few people realize WHAT they are eating + it matters NOT until we age + problems arise from many years of poor choices + overeating!! i look around while shopping + revel at the amount of OBESITY in older + even younger as i once was. the saying pay me now or more later applies as SICKCARE costs $$$$$$. i see people my age 72 + younger that struggle to get around all caused by their OWNNSELFVES!!! there is so many places to learn about health today, lots of BS as well + i find DR Sten Ekburgs you tubes with detailed explanations the BEST!!!

benjy-
"Fossil fuels" are not really from fossils. So what? We all know what other people are talking about when we say fossil fuel. Same 4 vegetable oils.

For frying pan I like the coconut non stick spray like Pam.
No taste. Dollar tree for a buck.
Olive oil for the Italian dishes and Canola for deserts.
Regular Giant brand Canola has zero taste. I don't get the posts here on Canola...as far as taste that is.
It is really the "lack of" taste that I need time to get used to.

they are NOT vegetable oils!! as stated by DR Ken D Berrys vids!! few people realize WHAT they are eating + it matters NOT until we age + problems arise from many years of poor choices + overeating!! i look around while shopping + revel at the amount of OBESITY in older + even younger as i once was. the saying pay me now or more later applies as SICKCARE costs $$$$$$. i see people my age 72 + younger that struggle to get around all caused by their OWNNSELFVES!!! there is so many places to learn about health today, lots of BS as well + i find DR Sten Ekburgs you tubes with detailed explanations the BEST!!!
In the US "vegetable oil" really means whatever lowest cost you get between cotton seed, soybean, corn, canola, etc. aka non animal fat.

I've read some seriously scary stuff about canola oil. I don't allow it in my house anymore. It smells SO bad when you cook with it anyway. I like to cook in avocado oil, use olive oil for salads, and most everything else gets real butter. Side note: Don't be sucked in by certain artificial butter-like products that are "made with vegetables". They contain hydrogenated oils, which does only harm, and no good. See LDL vs HDL for more info.

Back