Can someone tell me if I can connect a USB-C to HDMI cable to connect to a TV?

I have THIS Chromebook and am curious if I can do video playback on my TV with it. I looked briefly and didn't see an answer, so I thought it'd be a good idea to ask before buying the cable

I have a MUCH lower spec Intel-based Lenovo Chromebook and was able to do exactly that to a 2k computer monitor.

Not saying you'll have the same experience but I would imagine it would work.

You will need a cable similar to this one to interface your Chromebook to the TV. Or you can stream it wirelessly with an inexpensive Chromecast plug in receiver which is native to the Google ecosystem built into your Chromebook.

1701482283348.jpg

You will need a cable similar to this one to interface your Chromebook to the TV. Or you can stream it wirelessly with an inexpensive Chromecast plug in receiver which is native to the Google ecosystem built into your Chromebook.

View attachment 191114,
I was actually looking at that exact cable.. I will look into the Chromecast receiver too, thanks for the tip

modern electronics can do a lot but are complicated for many, myself included + its great to find answers on your computer as i often do.

Just a heads up for verification, the specs PDF also states the two USB-c 3.2 ports will also support power delivery, data, and display. Just make sure the cables you buy also supports it if you plan to use any of those features too (like the cable above)

Back