Can anyone recommend a good NON-noise-canceling headset for work?

OilMagnate

Have you started searching for clearance oil yet, OilMagnate? You always find the deals.
I've been looking all year long. I don't have as much time to dedicate to it as I used to, due to the customer base I've established. I can't find a deal to save my life. No joke, I'd order a 53' full (maybe two) if I could find a respectable deal. I am down to *seven* quarts of 5W-30 that I'm hanging on to for dear life, less than *forty* quarts of 0W-20, and probably around 150-200 quarts of 5W-20. Sounds like I'm okay, but for someone accustomed to thousands of quarts on hand and can sometimes go through 40 quarts a day...I'm in crisis mode. My standards have gone from $1/qt to $1.50, $2, $2.50, and now $3. Still not finding anything. The very few I hear about always seem to miss or they only last for a few minutes.

I know it's backwards, but if anyone finds anything, let me know!

A little bit late to this, but I have Sony noise-cancelling headphones where I can turn off the noise-cancelling if I really want to hear more ambient sound. There's one selection button and it gives an audible message that it's in one of three modes: ambient sound, ambient sound control off, and noise cancelling.

I think theoretically they could be used as a headset, but I haven't tried. There's no boom, but the noise cancelling needs a microphone in order to perform properly. I might see how that works. I use them in Bluetooth mode most of the time, but as standard wired headphones on a computer when plugged in. In that case all the features get turned off and it works like any other passive headphones. I think it will work even if the battery is dead.