Can a magnet lower particle counts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what you think you just "called" me on, I made a statement about your behavior on this board.

i don't think I've ever slogged through any of your tomes and came away thinking I learned something worthwhile.

^^^ "ACE" ... Simple question: Does cleaner oil, with all other factors held constant, reduce the level of engine wear?

Yes or no?

I have no clue what you think you just "called" me on, I made a statement about your behavior on this board.

i don't think I've ever slogged through any of your tomes and came away thinking I learned something worthwhile.

Then what was the basis of your initial comment other than an unqualified generic insult with no basis?

If you don't learn anything then perhaps you need to look inward ( just a suggestion)

Now get a clue and answer my original response since you offered the comment on your own- back it up.

Can't even answer a yes or no question. So you do agree, and that brings up the question of why you keep going in circles. I know why, and others do too.

Did you not read #41? or just not comprehend it or simply refuse to accept it?

I not only answered it, I put it in proper context with actual conditions.

The only thing going in circles (around the drain) is your endless droning about things that are already clearly explained that you.

Then what was the basis of your initial comment other than an unqualified generic insult with no basis?

If you don't learn anything then perhaps you need to look inward ( just a suggestion)

Now get a clue and answer my original response since you offered the comment on your own- back it
Oh heavens that wasn't an insult, especially an "unqualified generic" one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back