Buying "OEM" brand oil filters on RockAuto | Are they genuine?

Bought ACDELCO and they shipped with no box individually. Filters were banged around with the cans paint chipping and inside the filter. No mention of the filters shipping out of a bulk box. I'm sure other makes would be different. I returned for a refund.

Isn't the real issue here is that Walmart stopped stocking Motorcraft oil filters?
WM closest to me has a variety of Motorcraft oil filters. They just happened to NOT have the FL-910S that I use but I didn't lose sleep over buying a Fram TG.

Never had issues with anything from RA, bought many oil filters, air filters, brake pads & rotors, serpentine belts, ball joints, exhaust tailpipes, and spark plugs.

Same name brand parts I could get locally but more cost effective for me personally for scheduled maintenance work.

Which OEM? If its Honda/Toyota, there are good authorized dealer online stores (including ebay) that will sell OEM parts (including oil filters) at substantial discount compared to your dealer parts department. I can recommend few.

Bought ACDELCO and they shipped with no box individually. Filters were banged around with the cans paint chipping and inside the filter. No mention of the filters shipping out of a bulk box. I'm sure other makes would be different. I returned for a refund.
I bought some AC Delco's through my GM parts store account, picked them up at the local dealer and about half were loose from a bulk pack, fortunately they were in good condition. I just put some saran wrap over the open end and stuck them on the shelf.

Back