Butler lab samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

quote:

How do I get samples to Butler labs.

When you buy one of their kits, it comes with a postage paid outer bottle. Send it via US Mail.

quote:

How can I contact them for sample bottles & prices?

web page

If your a Ebay person, you can purchase via ebay using the below link;

Ebay sellers for Butler

Take care, Bill
biggthumbcoffe.gif

When you purchase your sample kit(s), Butler sends you a shipping container for each sample that has business reply postage attached. Very cool. No trips to the PO or tough questions by PO employees.

they can be purchased from Ebay, just click on the Butler ad. or
Call 1800-584-0890
prices are as follows:
SOSBTL- 14.00 Standard analysis
SOSPC-22.00 Standard plus particle cound
SOSTAN-22.00 Satndard plus TAN
SOSTBN-22.00 Standard plus TBN
I don't want to say to much good about them as AndyH seems to be a little sensitive about repeated emails. Let them know you got this info from this website please.
Hope this helps
GregH

[ May 13, 2005, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: GregH ]

Eddie, I am biased in this but why not order directly from Dyson Analysis and ask for the Dyson/Butler package ?

You get all that testing for one price and get my interpretation and interactive tuning ! No need to decide if TBN, LPD,TAN,PQ ferrography, FTIR , and all the elementals readings are needed as you get all that with this premium package of testing. The protective plastic yellow postage paid mailer is a plus too.

A side benefit is that you support BITOG by supporting both site supporters and get analysis that will blow your mind, not mention have your car running better than it ever has !

www.bobistheoilguy.com/terry.html

quote:

Originally posted by GregH:
I don't want to say to much good about them as AndyH seems to be a little sensitive about repeated emails.

Sorry about that, it just struck me as a bit of a "commercial" message, especially since it was repeated twice.

But I understand it was just a mistake on your part, no hard feelings I hope.
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:

No, I don't get a break from Terry. No one rides free. He saw a problem that wouldn't have occured to me in one UOA ..and the remedy paid for itself. If you're getting your feet wet in UOA ..Terry isn't a bad place to start. His deck of Tarot cards are by far the finest that are available and he reads them very well.
grin.gif

Everyone who can afford the price of one of Terry's readings should try it at least once, then decide it it's worthwhile.

It's still a very good price for a one on one data analysis by a pro. You also get the opportunity to ask him some questions after he sends you his report. He has been very good about answering my questions.

I don't use his $ervices
grin.gif
every analysis, but they are money well spent for occasional extra fine readings of your oil analysis results.

You get more than a personal oil analysis interpretation, you get some education along with it.

My stratergery so far for using Terry's analysis to to get it done everytime on the vehicle I care most about (plastic bodied Chevy), one time per vehicle on the others unless something unusual shows up.

quote:

Originally posted by GregH:
they can be purchased from Ebay, just click on the Butler ad. or
Call 1800-584-0890
prices are as follows:
SOSBTL- 14.00 Standard analysis
SOSPC-22.00 Standard plus particle cound
SOSTAN-22.00 Satndard plus TAN
SOSTBN-22.00 Standard plus TBN

We also offer discount pricing for larger quantities. Call the 800 number or send me a message for details, we recently had a price increase but I don't have the list at home.

Well, I'd say that you can read the analysis data and take various opinions for what they're worth ..or get a decent interpretation (at least one) to see if you're on the right track from Terry.

Opinions around here flow with the desires of the poster. If someone likes GC ..they are going to see good aspects to GC (it's happened a thousand times) and will ignore instances where it shows less than favorable performance ..or blame it on somethig else. If someone has a beef with Amsoil ..they see problems with Amsoil. If someone doesn't like heavy weight oils ..they're gonna discount any off readings with a 30 weight or a 20 weight ..and so on and so on (you get the idea?). Terry, OTOH, hasn't get a dog in the fight. He can also give you remedies that aren't apparent to others.

No, I don't get a break from Terry. No one rides free. He saw a problem that wouldn't have occured to me in one UOA ..and the remedy paid for itself. If you're getting your feet wet in UOA ..Terry isn't a bad place to start. His deck of Tarot cards are by far the finest that are available and he reads them very well.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back