Busch Clash

I watch alot of nascar over the years chime in on threads enjoy the racing and everything that goes on in the season. What that was is not racing 10 laps to go I had enough turned it off I don't think I have ever done that in last 30 years watching racing it was that awful.

Now I'm hearing that they will not turn one lap none zero before qualifying at Daytona ***

I watch alot of nascar over the years chime in on threads enjoy the racing and everything that goes on in the season. What that was is not racing 10 laps to go I had enough turned it off I don't think I have ever done that in last 30 years watching racing it was that awful.
I think longer corners and maybe a bit of banking in the turns would make it more of a race. Take the dog legs out of the straightaways and lengthen the corners. Make it a baby Martinsville.

Guys, I'm not a fan of the hip hop stuff either, but that's what the mute button is for. It was a bit aggravating when they couldn't get the race going for more than two green laps, but that's just part of it. Short track racing is bumping, spinning and lots of contact. If you don't like it, don't watch it, and don't bother stopping by here to let everyone know how much you don't like it.
Who are you…the comment police?

Couple pics from the Clash. Had a great time. Sat in section 404 which was right under the suites. Took my mom and she loved it.

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG-1420.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG-1431.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

Back