Bristol Dirt

Usually the only NASCAR races I watch are the road courses plus the opener at Daytona. However, the dirt race caught my attention and am glad I watched

I just finished watching an arca race at duquoin. I'd love to see the trucks, Xfinity and cup cars race there. Great race and great track. 👍👍👍

Well the world of outlaws show is in the books at Bristol. David Gravel broke Sammy Swindell’s track record by qualifying 13.67. David made a clean sweep of the night winning his heat, the dash, and the main. Saturday’s show was run today due to weather. The track had a lot of grip compared to Friday and the track record was lowered to 13.32 by Sam Herpertefe JR. (142+mph avg). David Gravel did win the main event today for a sweep of the weekend. Payday today $25,000, Friday $10,000. David Gravel has been one of our sponsored drivers for 5 years now.

1619405173575.jpeg
1619405145210.jpeg

1619405206304.jpeg

The overall track record was set by Brian Gerster in 2011 at a blistering 12.74 second lap in a winged sprint car on the pavement instead of dirt. Fun stuff

Well the world of outlaws show is in the books at Bristol. David Gravel broke Sammy Swindell’s track record by qualifying 13.67. David made a clean sweep of the night winning his heat, the dash, and the main. Saturday’s show was run today due to weather. The track had a lot of grip compared to Friday and the track record was lowered to 13.32 by Sam Herpertefe JR. (142+mph avg). David Gravel did win the main event today for a sweep of the weekend. Payday today $25,000, Friday $10,000. David Gravel has been one of our sponsored drivers for 5 years now.

View attachment 55338View attachment 55337
View attachment 55339
The overall track record was set by Brian Gerster in 2011 at a blistering 12.74 second lap in a winged sprint car on the pavement instead of dirt. Fun stuff

Lots of winning going on for your drivers lately!

I don't think there are many things in this world more fun than winning. You guys must be having a LOT of fun!

Lots of winning going on for your drivers lately!

I don't think there are many things in this world more fun than winning. You guys must be having a LOT of fun!
Thank you. Fortunately we are associated with some first class teams. We only bring a small part of the equation to the program. It is very rewarding to watch everything go in the right direction.
David

Back