Bosch D+ D3312

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: David1
well i heard some amsoil oil fitlers were not made anymore b/c they had problem with flow..

i could be wrong but i thought i read it here

Amsoil still sells very high efficiency filters with full synthetic media similar to the Fram Ultra. They are the ones closest to the Ultra in published efficiency at 98.7% @20 microns.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
well i heard some amsoil oil fitlers were not made anymore b/c they had problem with flow..

Amsoil still sells very high efficiency filters with full synthetic media similar to the Fram Ultra. They are the ones closest to the Ultra in published efficiency at 98.7% @20 microns.

I think David1 talking about the Amsoil filters that would clog-up if used on an engine prone to producing sludge. Was it certain Toyotas or Hondas that had the issue and Amsoil put out a TSB about it, and maybe changed their filter too. Can't recall the exact details.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: 901Memphis

I think David1 talking about the Amsoil filters that would clog-up if used on an engine prone to producing sludge. Was it certain Toyotas or Hondas that had the issue and Amsoil put out a TSB about it, and maybe changed their filter too. Can't recall the exact details.

yes then i remember for that filter they recomended MANN oil filters however im positivet hey had some problems with some oil filters with some engines being to restrictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back