Bolt for Stabilizer bar broke in the frame - how d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dab weld tell flush or higher then weld a washer on the bold (NOTHING ELSE ,yes its artist job)then weld aabolt on the washer.now unscrew the culprit

Originally Posted By: Trav
Hey if it works good enough. It doesn't have to to be pretty to get the job done. I know, i have look at my wife everyday.

LOL!!! Hope she has a good sense of humor (or doesn't look at BITOG)...

It looks like that will work. Yeah that's why I drilled mine from the top, you have to hit the holes in the bushing bracket, and well you know how that goes, I don't need to tell you. As long as the bracket is held down you really don't need to worry. It should be fine.

You have a leaking PS pump over there too?

Originally Posted By: kschachn
You have a leaking PS pump over there too?

The pump is ok. That is the fourth PS pump that's been on this van. The last power steering pump was a reman'd unit and it died after less than 6 months. This most recent one is from the wreckers. I just need to clean it all up and see if there are any real leaks. The reservoir is full.

Regards, JC.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: The_Eric
Originally Posted By: Trav
Hey if it works good enough. It doesn't have to to be pretty to get the job done. I know, i have look at my wife everyday.

LOL!!! Hope she has a good sense of humor (or doesn't look at BITOG)...

No i am kidding she is 11 years younger than me (44) and very attractive for her age.
Better cross that out in case she sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back