Bogo Techron Autozone 2x$10 24oz total

its a good deal at 1 cent cheaper/oz then this bogo offer az.

If it was .13 an oz, id be buying cases
I saved an additional 11% by avoiding WA State sales tax as well.
Looked for the shipping documents, but I apparently threw them out...would be nice to confirm the price.
I couldn't find the thread in a search on this forum either.

I also wanted to add that if you buy 4 at a time you will get 1 Autozone credit. 5 credits and you will get a $20 credit towards an instore purchase

You will get 1 credit for every $20 spent, with a max of 1 credit per purchase.

Napa runs a sale on the 32 oz jug but they suffer from poor store management. In addition the most vehicles are not running a 32 gallon tank, so the end user has to measure accordingly. With the 12oz, it can be easily dosed into most gas tanks with a single bottle. Larger gas tanks just add another bottle.

side note Autozone pricing data the past 6 months.
summer bogo deal was 11.99
winter bogo deal is 10.00

It's actually on sale right now

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/CHV37802?ref=MA==

$12.99 (-10% if you have AAA)

its just a bigger bottle with the same ratio of pea but.

.3x is cheaper then the current bogo offer i have. Just make sure the 10% discount gets applied and the store honors it.

my nearest NAPA (Ogdensburg, NY) didn't honour the price, even though the order was prepaid. they modified it to 19.99 once it was ready for pickup.

you warned us :(

Last edited:
my nearest NAPA (Ogdensburg, NY) didn't honour the price, even though the order was prepaid. they modified it to 19.99 once it was ready for pickup.

you warned us :(
The juice aint worth the squeeze with napa. I wonder if the discount codes cause the indy owner/operators of each NAPA to be penalized somehow.

The juice aint worth the squeeze with napa. I wonder if the discount codes cause the indy owner/operators of each NAPA to be penalized somehow.

Just spoke to their manager after cancelling the order.

The mistake ended up being my fault. I misread the pickup email after seeing the order summary was incorrect.

It's nice they followed up

IMG-0027 (1).jpg

Back