Bogo Techron Autozone 2x$10 24oz total

It's always the 12 oz., never the 20 oz. And the quart seems never to go on sale.
Napa runs a sale on the 32 oz jug but they suffer from poor store management. In addition the most vehicles are not running a 32 gallon tank, so the end user has to measure accordingly. With the 12oz, it can be easily dosed into most gas tanks with a single bottle. Larger gas tanks just add another bottle.

side note Autozone pricing data the past 6 months.
summer bogo deal was 11.99
winter bogo deal is 10.00

Last edited:
I picked up a few of these yesterday. It's a pretty good deal. 6 pack cases of the 20 oz are 52.90 locally from distributor, so slightly cheaper with this deal.

I picked up a few of these yesterday. It's a pretty good deal. 6 pack cases of the 20 oz are 52.90 locally from distributor, so slightly cheaper with this deal.
yep,
that is 44cents/oz
This is 41 cents/oz
Which is a common sale but about as "good as it gets"

I am going to snag a couple to run in the Elantra that gets the super 88 50-80% of the time.

These are the tiny bottles for a 12 gallon gas tank.
I guess that works if you drive a civic or corolla.
ill post that deal if I can find one. I think best so far was someone found a couple from Ollies at .20/oz i think. If you find it please post it.

Last edited:
ill post that deal if I can find one. I think best so far was someone found a couple from Ollies at .20/oz i think. If you find it please post it.
Someone posted an online deal a year ago for techron 20 oz bottles direct from Chevron...I forget the price, but it was cheap, so I bought three boxes of 6 each. Only problem was they would not ship to WA state so shipped to my relative in Oregon. Picked up on a family visit later. I'm good for a couple more years.

I don't recall the exact price, I believe it was around $48 for 6 each 20ox bottles with free shipping.

No specials right now.

Last edited:
Someone posted an online deal a year ago for techron 20 oz bottles direct from Chevron...I forget the price, but it was cheap, so I bought three boxes of 6 each. Only problem was they would not ship to WA state so shipped to my relative in Oregon. Picked up on a family visit later. I'm good for a couple more years.

I don't recall the exact price, I believe it was around $48 for 6 each 20ox bottles with free shipping.

No specials right now.
im trying to understand that deal:

1 6x20oz case=120oz total/$48 shipped equating to .40 cents an ounce

or

3 6x20oz cases=360oz total/$48 shipped equating to .13 cents an ounce.

im trying to understand that deal:

1 6x20oz case=120oz total/$48 shipped equating to .40 cents an ounce

or

3 6x20oz cases=360oz total/$48 shipped equating to .13 cents an ounce.
Going from memory, the deal was $48 for a case of 6 each, 20 oz bottles. That is also how I described it in my post above. Free shipping too, as I recall. The limit was three cases of 6 each, 20 oz bottles so I bought the limit, which was 18 each, 20 oz bottles.

I could be mistaken on the price, it might have been even lower....I know when I saw it, it looked to good to pass up.

Going from memory, the deal was $48 for a case of 6 each, 20 oz bottles. That is also how I described it in my post above. Free shipping too, as I recall. The limit was three cases of 6 each, 20 oz bottles so I bought the limit, which was 18 each, 20 oz bottles.

I could be mistaken on the price, it might have been even lower....I know when I saw it, it looked to good to pass up.
its a good deal at 1 cent cheaper/oz then this bogo offer az.

If it was .13 an oz, id be buying cases

Back