Bob's Red Mill

Bob's Red Mill has a vast assortment of products. All kinds of flour and meal, seeds., including ancient grains like spelt, sorghum, and chickpea flour, etc. Some of the better local markets a section dedicated to Bob's Red Mill products. I took this picture at one of our Gus's Community Markets this morning. There are of course other good brands but Bob's Red Mill is probably the most accessible.

The only oats we eat, fished this box 'outta recycling bin when I saw this post.
Welcome home VVV, hope you had a fabulous vacation😊
20230825_204329.jpg

I've been using Bob's products for about three decades. Many excellent products. Their organic, steel-cut oats are very nice and I use their Organic cornmeal a lot, as well. Love the Farina and the multi-grain hot cereals.

Where's this Gus's Market?

I've been using Bob's products for about three decades. Many excellent products. Their organic, steel-cut oats are very nice and I use their Organic cornmeal a lot, as well. Love the Farina and the multi-grain hot cereals.

Where's this Gus's Market?
Ah rats, I misspoke. I went to 5 grocery stores today and confused myself. While Gus's carries Bob's Red Mill, I took the picture at 22nd and Irving Market, a Mediterranean/Chinese grocery store just a few blocks west of 19th Ave in SF.

Ah rats, I misspoke. I went to 5 grocery stores today and confused myself. While Gus's carries Bob's Red Mill, I took the picture at 22nd and Irving Market, a Mediterranean/Chinese grocery store just a few blocks west of 19th Ave in SF.
I'll take a look when next I'm at UCSF. Thanks. I sometimes have trouble finding some of Bob's items.

The only oats we eat, fished this box 'outta recycling bin when I saw this post.
Welcome home VVV, hope you had a fabulous vacation😊View attachment 175012
Thanks. I had a blast. I'm not 100 percent sure on that but I think I may have gotten hitched while abroad. My memory is still a little fuzzy. I have a few more days off so I'll be staying at the beach shack. I'll have to check how many toothbrushes are on the shelf in the bathroom. I'll also check the shower drain for hair.

I'll take a look when next I'm at UCSF. Thanks. I sometimes have trouble finding some of Bob's items.
That market has some seasonal edibles that can be hard to find, for example, rhubarb, kohlrabi, Italian plums, and Seville bitter oranges.

That market has some seasonal edibles that can be hard to find, for example, rhubarb, kohlrabi, Italian plums, and Seville bitter oranges.
Love those highlighted items. Sounds like I may want to push up my appointment at UCSF.

Thanks. I had a blast. I'm not 100 percent sure on that but I think I may have gotten hitched while abroad. My memory is still a little fuzzy. I have a few more days off so I'll be staying at the beach shack. I'll have to check how many toothbrushes are on the shelf in the bathroom. I'll also check the shower drain for hair.
Congratulations🎉🥳🍻🍾🥂!!!!

Back