Blondes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A blonde woman walks into a local store one day.As she is looking through the store she is approached by an employee.He asks the woman if he can help.She says "I want to buy that TV setting there".The employee responds "We don't sell to blondes".The woman is furious and walks off.After she gets home she decides that she will wear a disguise and go back to the store.She goes in and is met by the same employee.He asks if he can help and she says that she wants to buy the TV setting in front of them.The employee tells her once again that they don't sell to blondes.This time she is fighting mad and stomps out of the store.After she gets home she decides that she will go all out and really disguise herself.She dies her hair and eye brows and gets a hair cut and really changes her looks and clothes.She goes to the store the next day looking completely different.She walks in,goes back to the same department and is approached once again by the same employee.He asks if he can help and she says "Yes,I want that TV setting there on the shelf.He says,"I am sorry but we don't sell to blondes".This time she is absolutely ballistic.She shouts to the employee "how did you know that I am really blonde"? She then explained how she had disguised herself and changed her hair.The employee says,"first of all this is a hardware store and secondly this is a microwave oven".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back