Black Ops Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to know if there are any BITOG CoD players here. Who know's maybe we could get a motor oil clan going online. Post your gamertag, K/D, W/L, and favorite weapon.

Mine is yaris0128, 1.71 K/D, 1.32 W/L, my favorite weapon is the Skorpion.

Im thinking of renaming my xboxlive account to the skorpion king since I do so well with it and thats what my friends at work jokingly call me since they hate that weapon. But seriously Im the Skorpion King and I will mess you up across the map with that tiny SMG.

I'm a Black Ops player but on the PS3. My PSN is SaberStrikeZ, I used to go by Expendable, because at the time I was
smile.gif

Bigbuck90.
Ps3

I sold my black ops though. MW is much better. Playing MW2 again until the 8th when modern warfare 3 comes outs.

I've been meaning to pick it up off steam for PC. I own a 360 but play exactly two games on it (Forza 3/4) I'm a PC Gamer almost exclusively.

Last edited:
Loved MW1, never got two since I heard its over-run with hackers. I do want MW3 and Battlefield 3 (loved Bad Company 2).

Originally Posted By: Anies
Loved MW1, never got two since I heard its over-run with hackers. I do want MW3 and Battlefield 3 (loved Bad Company 2).

Battlefield Three is out today!!!!!!!!>>>>>

I tend to wait a bit(not much time to play with the baby and all) and grab it at $40 or lower. Lots of sales shortly afterwards. I tend to visit CAG and see what deals are going on, a forum for gaming and deals/finds.

I'd do the whole url for you guys but I'm sure it would be censored. Google CAG(cheap...gamer.com).

Over the current double XP weekend I finally made it to the 15th prestige. Its a shame that MW3 is coming out soo soon and I wont be able to put as much time into this one buying all the gold guns. Got to get to the max prestige in MW3 faster this time.

Man, why do they release all the good games at the same time. BF3, MW3, Uncharted 3. It's going to take me until next summer to get through these.

Originally Posted By: D189379
Man, why do they release all the good games at the same time. BF3, MW3, Uncharted 3. It's going to take me until next summer to get through these.
Every year they do this! Have to release all the good games before Black Friday so you cant afford all of them when they come out. I know I cant afford to get my MW3 and BF3 in within the same paycheck of each other. Ill just stick with MW3 until BF3 is on sale some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back