BITOG Has The Friendliest Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 2018 (Before my 1 year vacation) BITOG member JLTD and I became friends on here (BITOG). We were both interested in some of the same things in everyday life.
We got to talking about synthetic oil, oil filters, engines, cars, etc. I asked him why he preferred AMSOIL over other synthetic oils. Before we could have a conversation about it, I got stupid and received a 1 year vacation.
When I came back to BITOG, he welcomed me back and we kind of picked up where we left off. After a few months of talking about everything in general he asked if I were still interested in Amsoil. I wasn't, because it's too expensive. He asked if I would be interested in trying some out, FREE! He had switched to SCHAEFFER'S OIL due to Amsoil was getting too expensive. And, what little bit of Amsoil he had left, he wanted me to have it.
Long story short, he was kind enough to send me what he had left, FREE OF CHARGE, and even tossed in an oil filter! Man, when I saw that Amsoil box, I felt like a kid at Christmas! He enclosed a hand written letter telling me it was a late Christmas present and wished me a Happy New Year as well! THANKS JLTD!
smile.gif

BTW, I'm not trying to brag, roll around and bask in my very nice gift, etc. I just wanted to thank member JLTD for his gracious generosity, and to share his HUGE heart kindness of what a GREAT BITOG member he is!
thumbsup2.gif

PS; It looks like my engine will be using its first ever FRAM EG oil filter.
shocked2.gif

AMZ1.jpeg

Awesome gesture !
Amsoil has one of the most far reaching advanced product lines there is.
I have mainly used them for Synchromesh and other special applications

There are pockets of kindness on the forum, but for the most part it is the most aggressive, and least forgiving of any forum I have ever participated in. If you don't follow the collective, they will try and eat you alive...

There are pockets of kindness on the forum, but for the most part it is the most aggressive, and least forgiving of any forum I have ever participated in. If you don't follow the collective, they will try and eat you alive...

A few meany apples....
happy2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DriveHard

Imagine being someone new to nerding out on oil... this forum is not so forgiving to newb's and I'm sure is what keeps many a person from joining up. It did for me for a long time.. keep me from joining/posting. But then i said eff' it, they don't know me and i don't know them so let them be aholes if they want to..no sweat off my back, they just come across like the jerks they probably are IRL. But this is a small handful of members, by in large the community as a whole is pretty friendly.

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Nice gesture..👠(don't forget to pay it forward)

You better believe I will!
thumbsup2.gif

Hey Blue, you ever need anything just say the word friend
34.gif

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Nice gesture..👠(don't forget to pay it forward)

You better believe I will!
thumbsup2.gif

Hey Blue, you ever need anything just say the word friend
34.gif

Thank you 53 Stude!
34.gif

God Bless BITOG!
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back