BITOG Donation Thread 2023

Nick1994

$100 site donor 2024
Almost forgot, here we are again with another new year. Let’s start the year off with a BITOG donation, and maybe we can break last year’s record!

I’ll paste my previous below

It’s a new year, and I thought I’d try to encourage others to be site donors.

One way to look at it is, how much time do you spend here? Do you enjoy the content on BITOG? Many of us will pay $10-$15 a month for a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu, and IMO BITOG is a lot more entertaining. What about $5 Starbucks coffees, are one of those as entertaining as a month here? I’m sure this site costs a pretty penny to operate, especially with the transition to the modern Xenforo interface. BITOG over the years has remained very light on ads as well.

Anybody else want to help contribute to this great site? The Donate button is at the bottom of the site and if you don’t want to do a bigger lump sum, you can also make it reoccurring monthly i.e. $5.

If you can’t or don’t want to contribute, that’s fine, please move along to another post. My intent isn’t to create an argumentative post.

I’d also like to thank our mods for keeping the site updated and working well. Happy New Year all!

I don't see a donate button on this page or any others. Is there a direct link?

I don't see a donate button on this page or any others. Is there a direct link?
On a phone from the main page list of all the subforums it is at the bottom. On a PC it’s to the right.

3D0C49AE-5F71-4986-B5C9-3C02B6D4EDC7.jpg

Thanks for this thread....I had the hardest time finding the "donate" button. Now I see it.

Done! $50 sent.

Last edited:
Thanks for this thread....I had the hardest time finding the "donate" button. Now I see it.

Done! $50 sent.

It took me a second to find it too. For as much time as I spend here you'd think I'd know my way around! 🤣

Back