Best "quick wax"?

Stick with Meg's UWQ... if anything buy it in a gallon (D156.)

I use it professionally and nothing on the market is going to be as user friendly, look great, and protect as well.

It's not a leader in any of the aforementioned categories, professionally, but it excels at all of them versus OTC products and considering other professional products in its genre.

If you are looking for boutique, Si02, 'spray sealants/ coatings'... IGL Premier is the best I have used in application, looks, and protection. However, I have not used the 2015 Car Pro Reload, which is supposed to be great.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Personally, I don't want to pay a penny for any Lucas product.

I might agree with that, but at least this is one product that Lucas markets that actually does what it's intended and advertised to do.
wink.gif
Sure, there is good competition out there, but at least in this case, Lucas is fairly competing from a marketing standpoint and from a product standpoint.

It's a pity that "Lucas Oil Company" can only do detailing products right....

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Personally, I don't want to pay a penny for any Lucas product.

I agree. They sell junk and the company should not be supported.

Not as quick as the above products, but definitely an easy product to get great results with, MALCO Cherry Flash. put it on and rub it off and your whole car is waxed in an hour. Never hard to buff. You can apply it to the whole car in hot sunlight and it will still come off easily. Lasts about six weeks. great stuff.

Originally Posted By: PeterGreen
Not as quick as the above products, but definitely an easy product to get great results with, MALCO Cherry Flash. put it on and rub it off and your whole car is waxed in an hour. Never hard to buff. You can apply it to the whole car in hot sunlight and it will still come off easily. Lasts about six weeks. great stuff.

An hour?

grin.gif

Turtle Wax Ice sprays on wipes off extremely easy, holds up well, can be used on black body parts, glass, plastic windshields, etc, without leaving white residue.

I use it on my car and motorcycle. Turtle wax & dry is about the same.

Originally Posted By: tc1446
Turtle Wax Ice sprays on wipes off extremely easy, holds up well, can be used on black body parts, glass, plastic windshields, etc, without leaving white residue.

I use it on my car and motorcycle. Turtle wax & dry is about the same.

I have the turtle wax performance plus. I have tried several, they all seem about the same to me. But I don't generally use it on the big body panels- more like spray and wipe on door jambs, under the hood, engine bay, trunk areas- stuff like that where there is alot of dirt and rough edges that would destroy a wax pad and cloth/traditional waxing procedures. I plan to try the blue stuff from Walmart.

Optimum Spray Wax for durability. Use any of the name brands of waterless wash for a drying aid.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
Optimum Spray Wax. An oldie but a goodie.

Seems to go on just as thick as a hand paste wax but can be applied easily after a wash.

In the old days Eagle One Wax As You Dry was also really decent but I haven't seen much about it in some years.

That's been my experience. I wonder why I bother with paste wax at all. I also like the Duragloss Aquawax product. Not durable, but I would argue that durability is a dual edged sword in spraywaxes---you want to be sure it all comes off when you wash.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: wemay
The only Lucas product i buy, and this stuff is great!

51IMwOhR21L._SY355_.jpg

I had good results with it too.

Originally Posted By: Sayjac
^^^Wow, a Lucas Product that is liked/recommended on bitog. Looks like it's on sale at WM too. Might give it a shot.

I was turned onto it a few years ago here on Bitog and gave it a try. It worked well. I think you'll like it.

Back