Best ammo size for close quarter residential ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

The buckshot is very difficult for a surgeon to remove. I want to shoot the guy in the leg with one bullet that will stay in his leg. I just want to immobilize the person and not cause any fatal injuries. Can we forget about the shotgun ?

This is incredibly naïve logic. You want to show compassion while shooting a bad guy? If you really believe this, then you might want to abandon self defense all together.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dodgetracker
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

The buckshot is very difficult for a surgeon to remove. I want to shoot the guy in the leg with one bullet that will stay in his leg. I just want to immobilize the person and not cause any fatal injuries. Can we forget about the shotgun ?

This is incredibly naïve logic. You want to show compassion while shooting a bad guy? If you really believe this, then you might want to abandon self defense all together.

It's almost like when I was in grade-school, and I over-heard some college students talking about "Needing 30 more hours to graduate", and thinking I would knock college out in a good 2 week span. They just laughed and clapped me on the back and smiled.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
Heck, there was even crime in Mayberry.

Yeah, but then you had Barney with his bullet to save the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back