Bersa BP9CC compact 9mm

wdn

I saw the Bersa BP9CC pistol for sale at Sportsman’s Guide for $294. This is a single stack, 8 round, striker fired 9mm carry pistol with 3.3” barrel. Has anyone shot one of these? The truth about guns website reviewed it and said it has one of the best triggers in the business and was very slim at under an inch wide. These were going for $369 elsewhere so the current price is good.

It has real sights, a 3 dot sight. Although striker fired it has an ambidextrous safety, also a magazine safety. There is a key operated lock on the frame for storing it I suppose. I am not sure if it just locks the frame. The review said it uses a SIG front sight and a Glock rear sight a bit odd but the parts are interchangeable with those brands. It has a tiny rail section for a light. Any other info or direct experience with this pistol is appreciated.

Solid brand that has been around for a while but has mainly been a "budget" brand. Looks like a good poly 9 but I can't stand guns with magazine safeties so I would pass on it.

Watched a Hickcock045 review of it a few years ago. He said something about the trigger being easy to accidentally discharge???? Can't remember.

I have owned one. Had it for a couple of years. Shot it with a variety of ammo, much of it reloads. It gobbled it all down. One of the most accurate 9mm's I've owned. The slide and metal insert in the frame is better made, IMO, than some more pricy guns. Downside for me, was the short pull trigger, very little take up. I was not comfortable with the idea of carrying it. I need to explain that I'm a long time Kahr fan....they have very long trigger pulls, almost like a revolver. For that reason, I found the Bersa trigger too "quick". If you think that might work for you, that is a fantastic price. Prob can resell it for that or more if it doesn't work for you.

I saw the Bersa BP9CC pistol for sale at Sportsman’s Guide for $294. This is a single stack, 8 round, striker fired 9mm carry pistol with 3.3” barrel. Has anyone shot one of these? The truth about guns website reviewed it and said it has one of the best triggers in the business and was very slim at under an inch wide. These were going for $369 elsewhere so the current price is good.

It has real sights, a 3 dot sight. Although striker fired it has an ambidextrous safety, also a magazine safety. There is a key operated lock on the frame for storing it I suppose. I am not sure if it just locks the frame. The review said it uses a SIG front sight and a Glock rear sight a bit odd but the parts are interchangeable with those brands. It has a tiny rail section for a light. Any other info or direct experience with this pistol is appreciated.
I once owned a Bersa 380. It was my ankle carry gun.

Great brand, leading producer of firearms in South America. Largest privately owned corporation in Argentina. Been producing guns for over 60 years and exporting world wide. Used by MANY police agencies around the globe and of course all over South America.

It is not a budget brand at all. Its a well priced quality brand.

Great gun. Trigger is EASY! Trigger does not stack nor do you "hit the wall" like a Glock or M&P. Probably the best striker-fired trigger pull out there. Better than my VP9! Dead stone reliable. Have been a LEO for the past 30 years and trust my life and those I protect with one. I carry one on duty! Sent mine of to be Magnaported. Keeps the muzzle flip DOWN.

Attachments

• P1310083.JPG
    P1310083.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 21
  • P1300940.JPG
    P1300940.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 21
Thanks to everyone who replied. I am still tempted to buy the Bersa. Right now I am using the CZ-82 and have more than sufficient 9x18 Makarov ammo put by to feed it for years. Now the biggest factor in buying a new 9mm is the cost and availability of the 9x19 ammo that has become so scarce and expensive.

Back