Bell Performance x-tra lube concentrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell Performance has been around since 1909. they claim to be the granddad of oil additives having made the first oil additive.

one of there products is called x-tra lube concentrate.

i work in a valvoline instant oil change company and I have seen with my eyes (i was the tech changing the oil) a 450,000 miles original motor 3rd gen camry that when started up and running sounded like a brand new car... i could hardly hear the motor running while guiding it out of the shop. long story short the owner of the car was explaining how he used to work for the company and he uses this additive (and also used it in that oil change we gave him) and all of the benefits like not only stoping the wear of a motor but actually reversing the wear on a motor.

check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqM8wdaHBaQ

and this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyccaKLx0v8&list=UUcKtrHGgaLJHqSl2DMOOcoA

With 3 posts on this forum, and having joined less than 72 hours ago, I think I would tend to avoid product postings/shameless plugs like this. Makes you look like a shill. Additionally, 1 person using the product in a 3rd Gen Camry is no evidence that it's a good product, it just demonstrates that he cares about his car and does maintenance, which is reasonable given that he works for an oil additive company. I will, however, give him mad props for driving around in a car with nearly half a million miles on it. Cool. I have 200K on my toyota-made 2JZ and still going strong.

Here in the North East U.S., I put on 340,*** miles on a 1988 Honda Accord with a 2.0L 4 cyl engine w/carburetor.

This engine only saw dino oil(SG, SJ, SL) and mostly store brands at that! Also, the oils were often mixed brands and weights(5W30/10W30) mostly(straggler qts from previous oil stashes). But, the OCI's were regular in it's day with 3K-5K mile OCI's

This engine too was quiet at idle with a new exhaust system and tune up. Not as quiet as when new but, quiet still.

Reversing the wear?! This is the product we've been waiting for! Man, if they have something in a bottle that does body work, I'm all set!

Bell Performance has been around since 1909, makes the product legitimate! The one arm bandit sells the product!

Did it feel like it was in sport mode, and could you hardly keep the tires from spinning?

Because you know, that's what another famous additive does.

Originally Posted By: Well_Max
Bell Performance has been around since 1909. they claim to be the granddad of oil additives having made the first oil additive.

i work in a valvoline instant oil change company and I have seen with my eyes (i was the tech changing the oil) a 450,000 miles original motor 3rd gen camry that when started up and running sounded like a brand new car... i could hardly hear the motor running while guiding it out of the shop. long story short the owner of the car was explaining how he used to work for the company and he uses this additive (and also used it in that oil change we gave him) and all of the benefits like not only stoping the wear of a motor but actually reversing the wear on a motor.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Did it feel like it was in sport mode, and could you hardly keep the tires from spinning?

Because you know, that's what another famous additive does.

Originally Posted By: Well_Max

grin2.gif

Does it diffuse into metal too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back