The New High Performance BestLine Engine Treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR1

Product description -

The New High Performance BestLine Engine Treatments are unique 100% pure synthetic metal treatment that is compatible with all motor oils. * Reduces smoke, engine noise and improves power and mileage. The BestLine Engine and Powertrain Treatments are a unique 100% pure synthetic metal treatment that is compatible with all motor oils. * BestLine Engine Treatment immediately helps your engine run cooler and quieter by reducing the friction and heat a major cause of engine wear and sludge build up. * BestLine Engine Oil additive offers eight times more wear protection than your lubricants alone and contains no solid particles like PTFE, lead, molybdenum, or graphite * For gas and diesel engines, compatible with synthetic and non-synthetic oils. Replace one half quart of motor oil with BestLine Engine Treatment at every oil change. Use on higher mileage vehicles or add the additional protection on newer engines, BestLine helps all engines last longer, run quieter and optimize fuel economy. Out performs all other oil treatment products because it treats the metal not the oil!

blhp.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by spasm3
Are you posting this because you have used it, or want to use it? Or are you just posting their advertisement?

Yesterday it was Motorkote or Archoil. So many snake oil choices, it's hard to decide.

I posted it for people who didn't know it is out. Also, curious if anyone had used it,etc. That's all. I use Motorkote,and have been for the past 3 oil changes.

I wish I had endless amounts of money because Im a very curious person by nature,and I would love to VOA on soooo many of these oil additives,treatments,synthetic oils,that knowone has ever heard of,but their out there.

Going by some of the statements on their website, I wouldn't have a lot of confidence:

Originally Posted by Bestline

Frequently asked questions about additives.
1. What is in my engine oil?

All finished oils have a base oil that can be mineral or pure synthetic or a blend of the two. If the bottle says Full Synthetic then it has be, by law, a Group III, IV or Group V base oil that is "Synthetic". Group III and IV are the most popular oils.

Group III Base Oils
Group III base oils consist of Hydro cracked molecules that offer improved performance due to the longer Hydrocarbon molecular chain. This longer chain increases the boundary layer strength.

Group IV Characteristics
Group IV base oils are made from polyalphaolefins (PAO), which are chemically engineered base oils. PAOs offer excellent thermal stability, molecular uniformity and improved high pressure performance.

Group V Characteristics
Group V base oil is everything that is left over from the group III and IV refining process's.

That description of Group V is complete excrement.

The MSDS shows that its primary ingredients are:
- 5-25% Group III
- 5-22% Mineral spirits
- 30-75% PAO
- 6-27% Saturated Hydrocarbon/cycloparaffins

Still waiting for a certain failed steak, vodka and airline huckster to try his hand in the petroleum industry, if only for the late night comedy fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back