Banks Throttle controller 6.6 L8T

burbguy82

$100 site donor 2024
I have a Banks Pedal Monster throttle controller, bought it for my personal truck, before i got rid of it. The thing works great, and really wakes up the truck seamlessly.

Anyway, I dont need it now, and wondering if anyone would be interested in it. Retail is $295 from Banks, I would sell it for 100 shipped. Any offers?

How does it work and what does it do?
It modifies the factory program for throttle response. Makes it more responsive, easy to install, maybe 5 mins. Controlled by app on the phone. You can slightly modify the pedal feel, or remove all throttle response lag.

Like i said, it works like a charm, and does not have issues like the cheaper products do. Look at the link, and it will explain best.

It installs to the factory throttle pedal sensor, and to the OBD2 port.

I wonder if it works on my 24, because I don't need no stinking warranty.
Looks like it might. Is the SKU?

SKU #64310​

Yes, that is what it shows for my 2020. It is in my garage at the moment. Let me know if you want pics or whatever, but it is just like the picture online. I have already asked Banks if it was tied to me or not, and they said it is not tied to any vehicle, so plug and play.

You download the Banks app, connect the unit to the truck and phone, and done. Real easy. I dont regret buying it, but I dont need it anymore.

1715725296898.jpeg

great movie by the way.

also, not sure I have the literature it came with, but I am sure you will figure it out.

Does it have to stay plugged into the OBD2 port?
Yes, but the connector is right angled, co you cant even see it. It is a well though out piece. And the key with this one is: if the part fails for whatever reason, it goes back to factory, no check engine lights, no reduced power. Also, it reverts back to factory while in reverse. No other product does all these things that I know of.

There is a connector that goes in the pedal control module, behind the pedal, and that piggy backs into the factory harness, no wirtng involved, then the other side goes to the OBD port. If you have to go in for factory service, simply unplug the unit, and boom, back to factory. Like I said, and nice piece of kit.

I can vouch for the pedal monster being awesome. When I run the stock tuning on my truck, I use it to completely remove the throttle lag and you can set it as sensitive or soft as you want in seconds with the app.

It is easily tucked away under the dash and installs in minutes. 100 bucks for one of these is a great deal.

Back