Baldwins from adiesel.com: shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the Baldwin filter I need for my T-bird at the above website(PA 2191, costs $11.95).

Those who've bought their Baldwin filters at adiesel.com, how much did you pay for shipping?
( I searched)

this truck company shipped mine at no charge...its cause they carry it and just had to order it...

shouldnt be more than 5 bucks

DD91,

Thanks for the reply.

what truck company is that, which shipped or free?

right now, adiesel.com has the filter I need at a special price: $11.95 instead of the usual $24.95.

even with shipping added, I think that's a pretty good deal.

i think thats a good deal. the company i got mine from was "MANDAL TRUCK & TRLR INC"

they were really cool, they hunted down my filter and had it shiped from southern california...i waited a week but worth it.

I ordered my Baldwin air filter on-line, from adiesel.com, 4 days ago, and I still haven't gotten any e-mail confirmation about it being shipped...

anyone who's ordered Baldwins from them: do you remember how long it took to get the filter or a shipping confirmation?
ot is this delay normal?

[I got an invoice numer, though, immediately after the on-line order.]

I ordered some Baldwin air and oil filters from adiesel.com last year. I remember not getting a confirmation email right away if at all. The filters did take a while to show up too. I would order from them again but make sure to order ahead of when I need the items. A six pack of filters should last me a couple years so plenty of time to place another order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back