BAD movies.

Hard Ticket to Hawaii

Watch it and die of shame.
Megaforce is no better

3F730ED8-1752-481F-8826-A0A3FC958870.jpeg

Talk about a SuperBad one from the late 70s .... Super Fuzz / AKA Super Snooper! Two sons used to die laughing and make me watch some it is soooo bad and foolish.

s-l500.jpg

Okay, guys, no movie, and believe me, no matter how bad you think it is, can top this one.

It's so bad that it will make your Spidey sense cringe! 🤣

There is nothing worse than this crap:

View attachment 99952

You can watch the trailer here:

You can watch the whole movie here:

And if you're feeling generous and want to pay for it, you can buy or rent it here:

IDK you don't think that is a movie you could watch while you were just hanging out, hanging out, hanging out with your family, having yourselves a party? 🤪

Also I mean, it yielded a great Rifftrax as you linked. Not quite as good of a riff, but I also enjoy this one also directed by James Nguyen:

I’m in the 7th decade of life and I can still remember the few really bad movies. The two worst movies I recall vividly are ’The Long Road Home’ and more recently, ’The Assistant’. This last one was horrible and it’s based on some office gal that observes her boss having affairs in the office. If you watch the trailer, that’s the entire movie, but a lot longer. In fact, it’s almost a death-wish longer. When the movie was finally over, I became nauseated, and felt like I was robbed on the streets of San Francisco. What a colossal waste of money! 🤮

Unfortunately, Hollywood has woke’d themselves out of business, so now top-tier actors are forced to do cheesy bit parts in TV commercials. 😢

Last edited:
’The Assistant’. This last one was horrible and it’s based on some office gal that observes her boss having affairs in the office. If you watch the trailer, that’s the entire movie, but a lot longer. In fact, it’s almost a death-wish longer. When the movie was finally over, I became nauseated, and felt like I was robbed on the streets of San Francisco. What a colossal waste of money! 🤮
Doesn't that one have the fake German guy who can't say squirrel?

Those billions of people approve of those movies because they are associated with a brand that they emphatically support and that should speak nothing positive about the quality of the movies.

Billions of people eat at McDonald's but that does not mean that the frankenburger meat that is used in the Big Mac is of good quality 🍔
They claim "all-natural " beef salt and pepper. Ive seen many a burger from the golden arches not go bad but petrify.

Someone already said this, but I have to say it again.
Rubber
One of the worst, if not the worst movie I've seen

Some people love him, but I dislike pretty much anything Woody Allen ever did. Kinda like sitting through an hour of the Lawrence Welk show with Grandma.

Back