BAD movies.

Or, alternate title.. "What movies do you feel are not very well done?"

I will start.. Most, if not all, Steven Seagal movies, particularly the more recent ones.

Now, everyone will feel a "bad" movie is something different, so, if you want to post a bit about why you choose what you post as a bad movie, that's fine too.

Steven Seagal, he has been nicknamed Mr. Never Gets A Scratch.

You mean the early 2000s Episode 1, 2, 3? Or the even more recent ones. I would say both.

I never watched or got into Star Wars.. can't stand comic book, superhero, or space epic movies or series... (Star wars, Star trek)
So, what you think is “bad” was enjoyed by billions of movie goers.

Billions

This whole thread is like reading, “_____ cars are bad” or “_____ oil brand is bad” threads.

🤦‍♂️

Billions

This whole thread is like reading, “_____ cars are bad” or “_____ oil brand is bad” threads.

🤦‍♂️

Those billions of people approve of those movies because they are associated with a brand that they emphatically support and that should speak nothing positive about the quality of the movies.

Billions of people eat at McDonald's but that does not mean that the frankenburger meat that is used in the Big Mac is of good quality 🍔

Those billions of people approve of those movies because they are associated with a brand that they emphatically support and that should speak nothing positive about the quality of the movies.

Billions of people eat at McDonald's but that does not mean that the frankenburger meat that is used in the Big Mac is of good quality 🍔
Bad answer.

Billions

🤦‍♂️

People enjoy bad movies all the time, I fail to see your point.

O, Brother? Really?
The personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment.

Pappy O'Daniels vs Fop 🤣🤣🤣

Not gonna lie, the first time or two I saw that movie I laughed my butt off. I would agree it was a dumb movie.

Better than Life, another bad movie..

We can add why we feel a movie is bad, if we like.

People enjoy bad movies all the time, I fail to see your point.
Clearly.

You dismiss entire genres without considering the merit of each individual instance. Some movies in those genres are, in fact, great. Some are not.

You stereotype and dismiss the entire genre.

In so doing, you are no different than a person who says, “all German cars are bad” without acknowledging that some German cars are good.

If I said, “I don’t like any Subarus, or Japanese cars in general, they are all bad”, how would that sound to you?

There have been threads like this before.

It's a matter of taste. Bad means bad, not because you simply didn't like it. I thought "O brother." had some extremely funny scenes. It simply was not a BAD movie.

Frankly ANY movie with Jack Nicholson, Sigourny Weaver, or Will Farrell = TERRIBLE
I like that movie, as well. This is why, I prefaced this thread, with...

Now, everyone will feel a "bad" movie is something different, so, if you want to post a bit about why you choose what you post as a bad movie, that's fine too.

Has already uncovered one movie I've never heard of. Maybe there will be more?

And The Soggy Bottom Boys are :D :D :D

Clearly.

You dismiss entire genres without considering the merit of each individual instance. Some movies in those genres are, in fact, great. Some are not.

You stereotype and dismiss the entire genre.

In so doing, you are no different than a person who says, “all German cars are bad” without acknowledging that some German cars are good.

If I said, “I don’t like any Subarus, or Japanese cars in general, they are all bad”, how would that sound to you?
Isn't it your opinion on which movies are great or not? I'm not understanding what you are saying.

Secondarily, there are plenty of people that think all German or Japanese cars are bad, but may secretly admire the sound of, say, an air-cooled Porsche or a Nissan GTR. Since we are speculating.

Back