Bad day turned into good day, washing machine died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your attachment to your old trusty machine. New machines aren't like they used to be. Our Whirlpool Duet is 8 years old and keeps on kicking [censored]. I will be upset when it dies. Newer machines just don't use enough water or energy.

We just purchased all new Whirlpool appliances, they are due to be installed this Tuesday. I'll have to let you know how we like them. The washer and dryer are their Cabrio line with the touch screen interface. The washer is a high efficiency top loader with no agitator, but neither of us ever get very dirty.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
You seem just a little bit too attached to a washing machine there buddy...
crazy.gif

lol

Originally Posted By: Leo99

Don't think I'd ever buy a top loader again.

unless she says she wants one.
smile.gif

I have an LG front loader in my company apartment overseas - about a half gallon of water on the floor (per wash) even though I'm using a fast cycle. If I don't use it often - the trapped water stinks ...
I'm not a front loader fan ...(not a SK product fan either - KORUS being yet another dumping lever and deficit monster) ...

Originally Posted By: 4WD
I have an LG front loader in my company apartment overseas - about a half gallon of water on the floor (per wash) even though I'm using a fast cycle. If I don't use it often - the trapped water stinks ...
I'm not a front loader fan ...(not a SK product fan either - KORUS being yet another dumping lever and deficit monster) ...

Why don't you get it fixed, or fix it? It's clearly defective in that condition as described and it won't get better as long as you do nothing.

They ordered a new one - 3rd world country ...
I work 14 hours a day and it does not belong to me ...

Originally Posted By: 4WD
They ordered a new one - 3rd world country ...
I work 14 hours a day and it does not belong to me ...

I bet you're making big bucks doing whatever you're doing in this mysterious nation.
cheers3.gif

Edit: I just saw that you're an operations manager -- so I take that back
lol.gif

Hope your issue is resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back