Auto-Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for the people who have done this. I put this in my oil on Tuesday. Since then, I have put a little over a 1000 miles on the car. My change oil light came on yesterday. If I go ahead and change my oil now, would it do the same job? The instructions were to drive it for 1500 miles. But, I have done a lot of highway traveling in the past two days.

quote:

My change oil light came on yesterday

??????? What do you mean is your oil low? What light? oil pressure? If oil is low put more oil in and finish the 1500 miles. Dan

What kind of car is it? That light shouldn't be telling you to change your oil, its probably telling you that you're low on oil, or have low oil pressure.

Auto-Rx is cleaning your sensors also as well as your oil lubricated rotating parts.Think you could safely assume that your engine oil is dirty and so is your sensor. Drive the remaining 500 miles and complete the application. All is well ps.Please revisit www.auto-rx.com and read the FAQ pps.you can also save money by going to the FAQ.

I have a '96 Impala. On these cars, there is an indicator that tells you when it is time to change your oil. It literally says, "OIL CHANGE". I talked to the guys on our forum and the light is common. I've seen the light pop on too before. I just got worried because that light hasn't come on for a long time.

It senses nothing it is dependant on being reset at the time of changes and tracks driving habits and conditions to determine when to drain it somewhere between 2000 and 7500 miles. All that happened here is it must not have been reset at the last change. He also said he did like 1000 miles in the past few days conditions like that would make the light come on closer to 7500.

I frequent some of the same other forums as him and puit my $.02 in on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back