Auto RX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trav
Hey listen don't put words in my mouth. I didn't call the guy a shill! End of story.
I don't care what you think it is or isn't, your opinion on this matter is of no importance whatsoever to me.

Ok, then what where you saying? Have I misinterpreted it? It's pretty weak sauce to come in here with those sorts of innuendos, get challenged, deny it, and then refuse to clarify your remarks. Typical internet loudmouth nonsense.

You have big stones on the internet. The only loudmouth here is you.
I think he may have done ARX a favor by posting his story on the BITOG thats all.
It is awful fishy that since last month there has been this flood of ARX activity coming from the company itself even though they are banned.

That is not the same as calling him a shill a word Trajan uses recklessly.
Thats my explanation if you don't like it tough.

Originally Posted By: greenjp
Ok, so you assert that the guy has "done ARX a favor", the timing of which is "fishy". You didn't use the word shill but your characterization sure fits the description and certainly passes the duck test. Is a shill by any other name not a shill?

Get real and stop this nonsense.
If you think i am going waste my time messing around with you over a word you don't care for your at the wrong address. Move on.

I'm done (with you anyway)

Gary had nailed it a few years ago, and things have not changed:

Well, I have absolutely no problem posting about Auto-Rx other than those whose life is dedicated to burying it with a vengeance.

This is an Auto-Rx thread ..and there's a ton of MMO people that just.. for no other reason than they had nothing better to do than migrate from the Turtle Was sponsored board ..come over to BITOG are burying it in MMO promotion.

Who's wearing the invisible elephant costumes??

I've had an association with Frank with experiments of my own creation. dNewton3 was one that all of you will have a very hard time arguing with ..yet none of you are calling him a shill nor denying his results. You can't since it is an "inconvenient truth" in your premeditated bashing of this product.

You're relentless. You chased TallPaul off the board for a while with his totally innocent post of a "not for scientific anything" use of it.

You've really got to step back and see the obsession that has consumed a few of you and try to explain it to yourself. I don't even like to comment about this product anymore since it creates a toxic reaction from people who allegedly have no interest in it.

You've made this section a really bad reflection on the board. You can cite that Frank did that too, but that kind means that you're being just as much of a jerk.

This is ridiculous. (If he were around today, he'd add kreen next to mmo.)

If you think Frank was the devil's spawn FINE.

Would that have the slightest association to turning any discussion about Auto-Rx into a MMO circle jerk??

Hey, I used Auto-Rx and it worked

Don't do that! Use MMO instead. The guy lied to you ..and you didn't get the results you saw ..and since we'll bury this thread ..no one else will either .. you can pack up and you're not welcome here ...even if you're a nice person otherwise. You just stepped into the snake pit of Frank Miller haters and you just are dog do-do as far as we're concerned.

That is, look what happens to ANYONE who posts about Auto-Rx.

Frank was obsessive, overbearing, inflexible, intractable, and adamantine.

So?
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1748684&page=3

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: greenjp
Ok, so you assert that the guy has "done ARX a favor", the timing of which is "fishy". You didn't use the word shill but your characterization sure fits the description and certainly passes the duck test. Is a shill by any other name not a shill?

Good one, or two!!

Since this horse keeps getting beaten lets take a hypothetical situation which applies to just about everything sold. Suppose everyone who bought a product was happy, and it delivered as advertised. No would ever know how good or bad the owner of the company is or how good or bad the CS is. There would be no need to interact with the owner or call for CS. When there is a problem with an owner or CS, people tend to talk about it. When a product delivers the goods people talk about it too. Unfortunately bad news seems to travel faster, and is harder to forget.

Originally Posted By: Falcon_LS
Don't see where Trav called the guy a shill.

One doesn't have to use the word outright to convey the meaning. That way one can convince one's self they didn't say it.

Techron fuel system cleaner doesn't always work for everyone and plenty of people will post that it didn't appear to do anything for them but that doesn't mean it is a flawed product.

I agree that the only fishy thing going on here is that one poster in particular has an axe to grind and his usual followers add to his inner rage. One of them even accused dnewton of being a paid poster.

The poster at the root cause of this needs to shut up and go take Auto RX to court to claim his money back. If he spent as much as he claims he did and did as much testing as he claims he did then he'll have his day in court and can let go of his anger.

Btw, if you are one of his supporters, you are not helping him by egging him on.

Point to one post where i called the OP a shill.
I could care less what you assume. Post it or drop it.

Looks like you just did a skyship.

Thats right IMO that was a blatant shill thread and i still believe that, i also said it was my opinion and if you don't like it thats your problem not mine.
If you have a problem with me then man up and say it to me not just post what i said.

Fact is ARX had a habit of loading the board with shills some came right out and admitted it.
If you don't like it trajan thats to bad it is what it is.
What i want to know is no one has mentioned the owner or ARX in a while now only you.
What exactly is your skin in this game?

IMO your the biggest shill on this board for ARX and I'll say it right to your face.
Does it mean anything? No it just less credibility to things you post about the product.
Again my opinion.

See trajan i have no problem calling a shill a shill! If i thought he was a shill i would say to him.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: FoxS
Point to one post where i called the OP a shill.
I could care less what you assume. Post it or drop it.

Looks like you just did a skyship.

Okay Mark/Mori whoever you really are i'm not biting. Go troll somewhere else.
Trolling.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Oh by the way:

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2920676#Post2920676

Trav's own words to Donald.

It's funny that Trav has accused two people of being shills (directly in Donald's case, with merely strong innuendo in roadrunner's case) without, apparently, spending a minute reviewing their posting history. Both of these guys have been members for years and have hundreds (roadrunner) and thousands (Donald) of posts across many boards discussing disparate topics - hardly newcomers, once and done posters, etc. The evidence points to them being regular guys, but in Trav's mind all you have to do is post positively about AutoRX and you're a shill. That speaks for itself.

jeff

Don't forget the Trav supporters. One of them called dnewton a paid poster after he did a scientific test.

This infighting over a product that has caused a lot of strife on the boards over the years is going to stop. Otherwise threads are going to come down and people on both sides of the argument will be facing a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back