Auto-RX stopped my cam seal leak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my 1999 Acura Integra w/ 72,000 miles there has been a cam cap seal which is a well known problems on the Integra engines because the OEM cap uses one o-ring and it starts cracking overtime and eventually begin leaking.

Well about 600 miles ago I added ARX to my oil hoping it would just clean things up and I had no hope that it would stop the cam seal leak because others here have tried it and it did not work.
Well I am glad to say that it NO LONGER LEAKS and I dont have the oil stains on my driveway or the ones that drip down my trannsmission!

Can't wait to see when I pull my valve cover to see how clean and shiney it looks.

Thanks Frank for your awesome product which saved me $30 for the new cam cap and hours worth of work!

It took me like 45 minutes to replace the cam cap on my 2001 Type-R, but it is a very big hassle. I'm sure your oil consumption dropped a lot after this, as I was leaking quite a bit through the exhaust cam seal. The seal itself isn't $30, but it ends up being like $20 because I also got the new valve cover gasket, and a bottle of Hondabond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back