Attached photos intermittently load 1/8 - 1/4.

In the thread "What are you doing right now?", one of my pictures didn't load All the way. A refresh worked this time to load it though.

288A22E6-A0D5-4557-95C3-F9E4E79CC2AF.jpg

Lately every morning Safari stops responding on BITOG. Usually right after clicking on a "Like" for someones post.

For the first time I was just previewing the post by mousing over the link in the forum and Safari stopped responding. As posted before, newest version of Safari and no other website does this. I try hitting the "Refresh" tab in Safari and it acts like it will refresh but it remains hung up.
I then give up and use Opera no issues that I know of, then again, I dont use Opera much.
Below is when it stopped responding, right after I moused over the link to preview.

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 6.54.17 AM.png

___

Just did it right here:

loaded maybe 1/16 of photo, refreshing did not help.

Additionally I started getting messages about this page using excessive resources today. (thats a first)

I really hate to say this and will probably catch some heck for it because I know Mac folks like Safari but in the 14 years I've been supporting our browser based programs, email marketing, websites, blogs, shopping carts the browser with the most complaints from our customers is Safari.

The only answer I have for them is to try a different browser.

I really hate to say this and will probably catch some heck for it because I know Mac folks like Safari but in the 14 years I've been supporting our browser based programs, email marketing, websites, blogs, shopping carts the browser with the most complaints from our customers is Safari.

The only answer I have for them is to try a different browser.

I think your company should look for a new browser guy. (or gal)

HMM, seems like if you open the picture in a new tab, it will correctly display in the tread after the tab is closed. Example - cujets cessna picture.

Haven't seen this happen in a while, but it's back and thought I would post.
I have noticed this more then a couple times in the past couple weeks. Just hangs up.
Safari Version 15.1
Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 10.18.43 AM.jpg

Haven't seen this happen in a while, but it's back and thought I would post.
I have noticed this more then a couple times in the past couple weeks. Just hangs up.
Safari Version 15.1
View attachment 77473
This picture didn't upload completely. If you download it, you'll see that the way you see it here is the complete picture.

Back