Atf drain interval with redline d4 and amsoil

I know both of these atf's are well regarded. I would like to know your opinions and experiences with them, but also what drain interval should be used with each one. I am using it in a vehicle requiring dexron 3 and would probably prefer the one I can run the longest, unless there's evidence one protects better, which I doubt anyone has. As far as I can tell Redline says nothing about how long they recommend running the d4, but Amsoil at least says you can double an extreme service interval.
I'd say 4 years.

I ran D4 in my land cruiser for 12 years. and it still looked great when I sold that rig. I do remember the difference was great compared to the stock fluid. Much better shifts.

It's a mid 2000's subaru with a 4eat. And I agree that the claim by amsoil is vague and sweeping. Though the owners manual for the vehicle is also rather vague. It just says to inspect the atf every 30k miles, so I've chosen to replace it at that interval. I would also consider "severe service" intervals to be half as long, though the owners manual does not go into what it considers to be a "severe service" interval.
For a vehicle of this age, I think 30k is a good OCI.

So would you say I would be better of using the redline d4 than ac delco dexron 6? My truck originally was specd for dex3 back in 2001 Chevy 5.3l 4l60e?

Imho, what matters is how dirty (suspended dirt) the ATF is and not the color. Some dirt will be filtered while very fine dirt won't and will affect valves in transmission. Personally, I do D/F every 30k miles or every 8th oil change. Not running RL or AS fluids but MaxLife.

Back