Arisun ST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to provide feedback on my time using Arisun ST bias belted trailer tires. (not steel belted) I purchased at new 6 1/2 x 12 single axle utility trailer about 3-4 years ago that came with 6 ply Arisun bias belted 205/75/15 tires. I have only used it to haul three ATV's, my neighbor used it a few times to haul a UTV and some trips to the dump for yard debris. It has never been loaded more than 50% of its carrying capacity. About 5 months ago one tire began seperating at the treads, the entire tread seperated in the center, all the way around, the tire looked like a tall skinny pizza with tread, never seen a tire do this. I put the spare tire on and it was used for another 100 miles or less. well, Sunday my friend called and asked if he could take it to Oklahoma to pick up a buggy frame so I figured I would just get a new set. I had new tires mounted on the wheels and took my old ones with me (avoid disposal fee) and noticed the other two began to seperate as well. I hope the Carlisle Radials I replaced them with are of better quality. So, based on my 3-4 years with ST Arisun bias belted I would not purchase them again. If you are considering Arisun I would look at other brands.

Originally Posted by edyvw
Who makes those tires? I have never heard of them.

Appears to be another chinese tire company...

Zhongce
Proudly manufactured by Zhongce Rubber, China's biggest tire manufacturer, Arisun tires showcase Zhongce's technological know-how and state-of-the-art manufacturing expertise…capabilities many other famous tire brands recognize by having their tires made by ZC Rubber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back