Are these stamps counterfeit?

A large counterfeiter could buy something like a new/used Gallus RCS printer which is the same printer used by legit stamp printers here in the USA.

Only buy stamps at the post office.

Years ago, I had some kind of credit card deal where I got $100 back from the CC company if I spent $500. It was about to expire. So I bought $500 of forever stamps at the post office. I still have a hundred or so stamps left, and over the years, it was a good investment as postage rates climbed.

But buying discounted online stamps from ??? Next you will be buying $100 Franklins from China for $60 each.

Only buy stamps at the post office.

Years ago, I had some kind of credit card deal where I got $100 back from the CC company if I spent $500. It was about to expire. So I bought $500 of forever stamps at the post office. I still have a hundred or so stamps left, and over the years, it was a good investment as postage rates climbed.

But buying discounted online stamps from ??? Next you will be buying $100 Franklins from China for $60 each.
I agree...but my point now is why aren't our 'law enforcement' agencies doing something about this theft to America? The recent release of Twitter internal documents shows that the FBI dedicated many agents to combat 'misinformation' on social media prior to the 2020 election? It seems to me they have their priorities screwed up. I have to wonder why?

The USPS has their own criminal investigative division that used to look into things like counterfeit stamps, but now DeJoy won't let them investigate anything that did not physically occur at a Post Office.

Back