Are these comparison real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any real testing?

Cutting open the filters shows the constructions. All assumptions made are false unless proven with unbiased testing.

Originally Posted By: xyy
I found this link.

http://www.rubiconownersforum.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=58887

I used purolater right now, but based on this web puroOne is not very good.

What do you guys think?

lol.gif
[sarcasm] It's got a "jelly like" ADBV ... must be junk! [/sarcasm]
lol.gif

"Filtering ability: below average"
"Antidrainback: below average"

... really ???
crazy.gif
43.gif

Another squirrel that has his own "ideas" on what's good and what's bad.

A a member of a Jeep forum all I can say is they give good advice about fixing the rigs. Any lubrication advice should be ignored.

My favorite is bad mouthing Lucas oil, it always ends like any political and religious debate on those forums.

Whoever wrote that thread is an IDIOT.

The bypass valve is "unsealed so dirt can pass???" NO, that's one of the best bypass valves on the market, because it doesn't require the filter element to lift.

"Jelly-like" ADBV? That's called silcone rubber... superior!

The author contradicts himself. He states that the coil spring is better for the anti drain back valve, and then proceeds to rate every filter with one as below average. Dumb.

there is a bit of useful gain, they did spec the can thickness, which has been done before on here (thanks dan daman), yet the p1 is blue, and im convinced the yellow p1 is thinner, however daman pretty well proved im wrong, but im still convinced (in my mind) that the yellow p1 is thinner (can wise) than most

Been posted here several times. In short, nice pics, bogus information/commentary. So, enjoy the pics.

I mean seriously, "Ick"? Very scientific.
smiley-rolleyes010.gif

Originally Posted By: river_rat
He should spend a couple years here learning the ropes, then re-do the study.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back