Are Hyundai wheels compatible with Dodge Colt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like some alloy wheels for my 1995 Mitsubishi Dodge Colt, but I don't want to blow a fortune. I see 13x5 Hyundai Accent alloy wheel rims 2000-2002 on ebay for 100$ + shipping. would these wheels be compatible with my Dodge Colt (AKA Mitsubishi Mirage) coupe.

Last edited:
Hyundai Accent bolt pattern is 4-100

1995 Mitsubishi Mirage bolt pattern is 4-100

I do not know the offsets. Both are FWD so you may be inluck!!

Scoobie, with what rg said, things sound good.

If you want to make sure, go to some big aftermarket wheel sites and see what offset wheels thet sell for the two cars, or if they sell the same part number for both.

new ones of course - i think i see some nice ones in tire rack
175 70 r 13 either yokohama aegis ls4, kumho kr21, or general altimax RT. currently i am running 80 series.

Last edited:
Don't forget to to make sure the center bore on the new wheel is at least as large as your hubs or you'll have problems, namely they won't fit.

Originally Posted By: TylerL
Don't forget to to make sure the center bore on the new wheel is at least as large as your hubs or you'll have problems, namely they won't fit.

x2

Mitsu and hyundai are close buds. Remember the precis? Should be in luck with stuff like the offset. Who knows maybe they both even have the same hub supplier.

Hi, I phones onlinewheels dot com, and they looked it up in the book. centre bore is 56.1 for both cars, both high offset, seems to be the exact same wheel measurement, yipee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back