Are A/C delco,supertech and fram filters same

Are these 3 the same.
I believe ac delco e and supertech are due to other video reviews and noticed Fram has the same filter number as St except a ph,tg, ect in front of the number
Example:

Pf46e ac delco
St3506 walmart
PH3506 Fram orange can

I know the 2 below are better quality.
TG3506 Fram tough gaurd
XG3506 Fram ultra

Last edited:
The AC Delco & Supertech are the same, both Ecores, the Fram PH3506 is not, it has a metal center tube. Believe Champion Labs makes an Ecore version as well.

So st just copied Frams numbers and put there St in front.
Ac/st fiber end caps look better than Fram did years ago. I guess Fram is still the same then papper like end caps

Yes, ST uses Fram's numbering system.
No, Fram does not now nor has ever had paper end caps.
It is a blended fiber material that is stronger than the media attached to it. They are the same (as far as we can tell) as always, and work just fine, and always have.

11.gif

I bought a Mobil 1 cartridge filter and st that were exactly the same, even the lettering style on top. M1 was a 3 dollar clearance

Originally Posted by Chesterr
I bought a Mobil 1 cartridge filter and st that were exactly the same, even the lettering style on top. M1 was a 3 dollar clearance

Mobil 1 and St same, I didnt know that. I'm guessing cartrage filters only

Originally Posted by tblt44
Mobil 1 and St same, I didnt know that. I'm guessing cartrage filters only
The ST10358 cartridge uses the same plastic end caps and general construction as the Fram Extra Guard 10358, but different media. Champ may make both under contract.

Back