Anyone with more than 200k miles cars/trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vehicle doesn't really count by the OP's standards, as the lower intake manifold gaskets have been replaced (and that will be the case on pretty much ANY high mileage GM 3100 or 3400). But my 2001 Chevy Lumina has about 227,000 miles on it. I bought it in 2006 at 159,000 miles. Put a set of intake gaskets in it and a trans. output shaft seal when I bought it. Since then, I've also replaced an oxygen sensor and a blinker switch. Also replaced an a/c condenser that still worked but was all beat up from road debris bouncing up. Everything else has been maintenance or my own modifications.

1989 Toyota Camry 238,400 mi. Base 4cyl, 5spd, port installed A/C, manual windows & locks. Folks just donated it to local charity. Original engine and tranny. Ran on dino oil all it's life and had oil and filter changes at local quicky lube places.
Engine was loosing power but overall appearance was very good and interior was mint!

lol, yeah...my manual says to check the valves on the VX every 15,000k miles.

No re-build, though. Got the car at 230k and it's running like a champ. Getting EPA rated MPG.

1984 Volvo 240 Turbo.....250000+ miles when I had to sell it before moving to AZ four years ago. I had one too many cars and I wasn't sure it was going to pass emmisions. In Indy it wasn't a problem....emmisions eshmisions.....

It was my favorite car.....
frown.gif

Original engine, turbo, tranny, radiator, power steering, etc...

Orignal Horsepower? LOL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back